In this article, we will show you how to create a program in two different ways.
1. In the client view, go to “Admin” on the upper right side of the page.
2. You will be taken to your Dashboard. Select “Create Program” in the top part of the page.
3. You can add the name of the program in the field provided and what features or blocks you want into the program. Once done, you can click the blue “Create the Program” button to create the program.
1. Another way to create a program is when you’re in your Dashboard, go to “Programs” under Build and Manage on the left side of the page.
2. Click on the blue button “Create new Program” to start the program creation flow.
3. The process is the same as in the first example, you just select the pre-defined blocks that you want to have in your program or pick one of the pre-made program templates that we have.
4. Once you are done hit “Create the Program” and you are done.
Now you can make additional tweaks and edits by going to the Program editor.
If you need any further support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or inside the platform by clicking on the chat messaging bubble in the lower right corner.