Zapier allows you to automate processes without a developer and our deep integration with Zapier allows you to create advanced automation flows easily.
1. In your Dashboard, click on “Integrations” under Advanced in the left side of the page.
2. Once there, you can see the “Zapier” section and the “Create a Zap!” blue button. Select that button to proceed.
3. After selecting the Create a Zap button, you will have to accept the invite and create a zap.
4. To finish up the integration set up, go to “My apps” in Zapier
5. Click on the button “Add new connection” and look for upcoach
6. You will see a popup window that is asking you to add upcaoch API key in order to finish connecting it with zapier
7. Go back to your upcoach account and in the Integrations page, find your API key
7. Click to create a new API token and give it a name, I suggest you name it “Zapier” for an easier understanding of where it’s used:
8. Copy the key and paste it into the Zapier popup window
9. Click “Yes, continue” and you are all set.
Let’s see what triggers and actions you can use with upcoach and Zapier.
These are the triggers from upcoach that you can use in the Zap:
And these are the actions that you can trigger:
Creating zaps is fairly easy, however if you need any help please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or via chat bubble in the bottom right corner.