Client Create Invitation Flow
We just updated the client invite flow! It’s much easier and you can invite clients in bulk!
Here is how 👇
In your Admin Dashboard, go to Clients
2. Select Create Client in the upper right corner of the page.
3. The pop-up screen will open. In the Add email address(es) field, you can add multiple email addresses and invite multiple clients at once.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE 1: If you want to add more than one client at once, you should put comma or space between the e-mail addresses you entered.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE 2: The maximum number of clients you can create at once is 200 clients.
⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTE 3: When an incorrect e-mail address is written, the platform marks that e-mail address with red and does not allow the process to continue.
4.Below the email address field is the Program drop-down menu where you should select a program where you are inviting clients to. When you selected a program, hit Create Client button.
5. Once you hit the button the clients are automatically created in the organization. Now is the time to send them an invitation to join. Of course, you can also skip this step and send them an invitation later.
6. In case you want to invite the clients immediately, follow this step. In the screenshot below is the sample email that the clients will receive. In the Subject field, you are allowed to customize the subject before sending out the email. As well as the text on the black button. If you wish to proceed, select Send.
7. There you go, just follow the step and it’s all good.
Additional information you should know…
Multi Client Selection
You can use the multi-select feature on the Clients page. By ticking the box above the client names, you can select all clients and add them to a specific program. Please see the below screenshot:
2. Sending out invite emails (for the clients you just created in the previous steps, but you didn’t send them the invitation email)
There is a "Send Invite" button just below the names of the clients we have not sent invitations to. By clicking this button, you can edit the invitation email before sending it.
To send without editing, click on the "three dots" at the end of each client.
Invitations are valid for 14 days.
After the invitation is sent, the status of that invitation will be shown as "Invite Pending" until the sign-up process is complete.
The status of invitations that have completed 14 days is shown as "Invite Expired".
If you need any further support, please contact us at email@example.com or inside the platform by clicking on the chat messaging bubble in the lower right corner.